Shop for Geometric Eyeglasses
Quality Geometric Eyeglasses for Making a Bold StatementBecause they're almost impossible to ignore, geometric glasses will make a bold statement. With a variety of angular styles that are made in a variety of lightweight materials, these glasses will cause you to stand out in a crowd without adding too much weight to your nose and face. And because we work with quality manufacturers, you can be sure to get a quality set of geometric shape eyeglasses that will be as durable as it is stylish. Feel free to look at what we have in our store. We're sure you'll be able to find the perfect geometric eyeglasses that will fit your own personal style.
A Variety of Styles for a Variety of LooksGlasses can do more than help you to see better. They can also be a fashionable accessory to almost any look. So whether you're looking for hexagon glasses or some other type of eyewear, Eyeglasses Pro has a vast selection of quality geometric glasses that are as stylish as they are functional. Even if you're looking for something a little less bold, you can be sure to find it at our store. That's why we're one of the best choices for purchasing geometric shape eyeglasses and other types of eyewear online. Feel free to look at what we have in our store, so you can find a pair of eyeglasses that will fit your own personal style.
Fashionable Shapes to Enhance a Number of StylesGeometric glasses are meant to stick out, but there are a number of styles from which you can choose. Even if you don't want hexagon glasses, you can find a subtler shape that will stand out without being too bold. And at Eyeglasses Pro, we have a broad selection of eyeglasses with a number of angular styles. This includes your standard eyewear as well as a variety of sunglasses that will protect your eyes from sunlight. Be sure to look at what we have in our store, so you can find a pair of glasses that will give you the look you want.
Geometric Eyeglasses FAQs
What are geometric eyeglasses?Geometric eyeglasses have a number of angular styles and shapes that are designed to stand out. Many of these frames are made from acetate or a variety of lightweight metals, which can work for both standard eyewear and sunglasses. We have a number of styles in our store, so feel free to browse through our selection.
Which frame shape is best for my face?There are several types of face shapes, and each of them has a set of eyeglasses that will work best. Here are some of the face shapes and the types of eyeglasses that work best for them:
- Round-Shaped Face — If you have a round face, you should choose a frame that's both wide and tall because it will look slimmer. You should also look for prints, patterns, and colors that tend to stand out — especially if they add contrast to your face.
- Square-Shaped Face — If you have a square face, you should find a frame with a lot of curves so you can add contrast and make the angles of your faceless noticeable.
- Oval-Shaped Face — If you have an oval-shaped face, you should pick a frame that's as wide or wider than the broadest part of your face. Frames with more detailed embellishments also look great on this type of face.
- Heart-Shaped Face — If you have a face that's shaped like a heart, you should pick a frame that will make the top of your face look narrower and your chin looks wider. Picking a frame that's wider than your forehead will help you do both.
- Diamond-Shaped Face — A diamond-shaped face has broad and distinctive cheekbones, narrow eyeliners that are parallel to each other, as well as narrow jawlines. This type of face is perfect for geometric eyeglasses because their angular shapes complement its features.
- Oblong-Shaped Face — This face type is long and slender. But it may also have high cheekbones, a long nose, and a tall forehead. If you have this face shape, tall eyeglasses will make your face more evenly proportioned. And broader frames with more decorative top rims or temples can make your face look wider.
How can I identify my face shape?To find a pair of perfectly-fitting glasses, you need to know your face shape. And there are several steps that can help you determine if your face is ovular, square-shaped, or round. To determine your face shape, you should ask yourself the following questions:
- What's the widest part of your face?
- What's the shape of your jaw?
- What's the length of your face?
- A heart-shaped face.
- A square-shaped face.
- An oval-shaped face.
- A rectangular-shaped face.
- A round-shaped face.
Where should glasses sit on my face?Your glasses fit when they feel comfortable, but here are some guidelines on how glasses should fit on your face:
- The arm pieces of your glasses (which are called “temples”) should wrap snugly around your ears.
- The earpieces shouldn't dig into the side of your forehead or your temples.
- If your glasses have nose pieces, they should rest comfortably on both sides of your nose without slipping while you nod your head.
- The frame shouldn't feel too tight on your cheeks when you smile.
- Your glasses should be level with your face and horizontally aligned with your eyes.
Are glasses supposed to cover my eyebrows?
Your eyebrows are one of the most important features of your face because they can express thoughts and emotions even when you're not saying a word. So, your glasses need to complement their shape. But they should never completely cover your eyebrows because they tend to work with your face in a subtle but important way. Feel free to look at the broad selection of frames that we have at Eyeglasses Pro, so you can find a pair that works for you.