Buy Fashion Eyeglasses on Sale in All the Latest Styles, Designs, and Colors
Eyeglasses Pro features high-quality fashion eyeglasses in all the latest styles and designs. Our online gallery showcases top-name designers, frames, premium lenses and sunglasses at incredibly low prices. With a team of dedicated opticians, technicians, and sales reps, we stand by all our non-prescription glasses and fake eyeglasses without RX lenses.
We use only high-grade materials with quality craftsmanship and lower prices than brick-and-mortar eyewear stores. You and yours will find a choice selection of aesthetic frames and stylish lenses for vision correction or fashionable purposes. From single-vision, progressive, bifocal, or eyeglasses frame only, we have it all at our customer-friendly online store.
If looking for designer eyewear without the hefty price tag, go no further than EyeglassesPro.com today.
Find your Pair of Non-Prescription Glasses for Aesthetic Appeal at Eyeglasses Pro
When it comes to fashion eyeglasses, optical performance is just as important as visually-stunning styles and designs. This is why our optical technicians can insert RX lenses into most frames for your convenience. However, we do feature a range of non-prescription glasses for folks that do not need vision correction. These are known as fake eyeglasses – but there is nothing fake about the quality, durability, and sturdiness of the frames and lenses. The only difference is that the lenses do not have prescriptions in them and are ideal for wearers that have 20/20 or good vision.
Trendy and Fashionable Fake Eyeglasses at Low Prices for the Entire Family
Whether looking for fake eyeglasses with non-prescription lenses or eyeglass frames only, one-stop at our online store is all you need. Our fashion eyewear offers the following for men, women, and children:
- Discount designer eyewear with customizable lens options (RX, non-RX, single-vision, multi-focal, readers, etc). Each order comes with a convenient carrying case and microfiber cloth for optimal cleaning and maintenance.
- A wide array of stylish frames in different shapes, colors, styles, and designs. Anti-scratch frames, lenses, and high-RX lens options for single-vision, bifocal, progressive (no line), and non-prescription wearers.
- Fashion eyeglasses with different frame materials like plastic, acetate, polycarbonate, and more.
- Wayfarer, Aviator, and other frame shapes with adjustable nose pads for many face shapes.
At Eyeglasses Pro, we can help you secure the fashion eyewear look and sense you are going for. With online ordering assistance and daily discounts, there is simply no better place to get your fashion glasses online than EyeglassesPro.com. Contact us today and use our convenient online filters and try it on tools for faster, easier ordering.
Fashion Eyeglasses FAQs
What are the new trends in eyeglasses?
With 2020 upon us, some of the new trends in eyeglasses are actually a throwback to years past. Oversize square glasses capture the allure and essence of the 70's and 80's with their retro-vintage vibe. These spectacles have thicker frames and your choice of either square or gently rounded shapes. Metal round glasses are also dominating the eyewear market for folks that prefer lightweight and professionally-looking frames.
What's in style for men's eyeglasses?
Men's eyeglasses have seen a lot of technical improvements in recent years. In fact, men's eyewear revolves around functionality, performance, and optimal levels of comfort and durability. When it comes to styles, the sky is the limit for men's glasses and sunglasses. Here a few top-sellers currently dazzling the men's eyewear industry:
- Horn-rimmed glasses feature thick dark frames for that polished, scholarly look. Yet, they are still stylish and offer an urban flair to any man's attire or look. Jay-Z and Colin Firth are among the top wearers of these popular spectacles.
- Tortoiseshell frames are part of the new hipster movement with rounder lenses and narrower frames. These acetate frames are eco-friendly, elastic, and designed to withstand a lot of pressure. EyeglassesPro.com features the frames and glasses online for men at amazing prices.
Should eyeglasses cover your eyebrows?
According to eyewear specialists, the top of your glasses frame should contour the line of your eyebrows. This means there should not be too much eyebrow above or below the frames. The perfect fit is one that balances your eyes so that they sit at the center of each frame. However, sunglasses (polarized, tinted, RX, or non-RX) should always cover the eyebrows or risk looking odd or misshaped.
What are the coolest glasses?
While styles change fast in the eyewear world, square glasses continue to soar in global popularity. These geometrically designed spectacles feature sturdy frames and can be fitted with either prescription or non-prescription lenses. Here are some more big-hitters currently topping the coolest glasses lists for early 2020:
- Browline glasses contour your eyes the same way eyebrows do. These designer spectacles are stylish, comfortable, and available at unbelievably low prices at EyeglassesPro.com.
- Wayfarer, Flat Top, Round, and Aviator frames (with RX or non-RX lenses) are also considered the coolest glasses due to their evergreen shapes and styles.
Are mirrored sunglasses cool?
Mirrored sunglasses are as functional as they are aesthetically pleasing. Mirrored lenses feature multiple layers of anti-reflective coatings for scratch resistance and durability. These cool-looking spectacles are also great for blocking glare – stemming from bright light sources or the sun's rays. If you are sensitive to light, mirrored sunglasses will protect your eyes and keep you looking fashionable and trendy at all times.